WARNING!

THE VIDEO BAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THE VIDEO BAR MAY BLOCK SOME WORDS FROM POSTS. I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY THE VIDEOS AFTER READING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



Monday, November 29, 2010

Chapter 8: A Wolf Unleashed

Chapter 8: A Wolf Unleashed

I was woken up by the feeling of cold water splashing my face. I was in a different room now. I was tied to a chair and the person standing in front of me was the girl. " Oh," I said. " It's you again." I said. " Hell yeah." Said the girl. " Now let's pick up where we left off. Were you spying on us?" She asked. " What's it to you, B****!?" I said. And once again, I received a hard slap across my face. I laughed. " What's the matter? Can't take 'no' for an answer?" I said. Her hands were balled into fists at her sides. " Why you insolent bastard. I'm gonna ask the questions and you'll answer. Understood?" She said, her voice raised. " What? I wasn't listening." I said. I received a kick in the gut. I groaned in pain. " Alright. I didn't know about your presence in the alley. So The answer is no. I'm a klutz when it comes to spying on people." I said.  I laughed. " Stop laughing." She said. I stopped. " Why were you in the alley?" She asked. " That I can't say." I said. She punched me in the face. " Alright I'll tell you. I received a call. Someone told me about a certain syndicate's drug trafficking activities. I was once victimised by this group and I sought revenge." I said. "Last question Wolfe," Said the girl. She took out a knife. " Should we let you go?" she said. " Of course you should. It's against the law to violate my civil rights." I said. She walked behind me. " Wrong answer." She said. Then she hit me on the head with the knife handle. I fell into unconsciousness.

2 hours later...
I woke up in a room with white walls, floor, ceiling, table, and chair. on the table was a pen and paper. There were no visible doors and only a large mirror was present on the far wall. " Hello?" I said aloud. I assumed that there would be cameras around this room. " Hello!?" I said, louder. I walked toward the mirror. I knocked on it. " I know you're behind this one way glass. Let me out!" I shouted. I pounded on the glass. "Let me out!" I shouted. I walked toward the chair, grabbed it and threw it at the glass. The glass was undamaged. I grabbed the chair again and hit the glass with it. Not a single crack appeared on the glass. After a while, I gave up. No use hitting the glass. There's no way out.

I gave up and started writing on the paper with my left hand. I wasn't writing anything specific. I wasn't even looking at the paper. I wasn't even sure what I was writing about. I was thinking. Thinking about escape. I needed a way out. I was looking around the almost bare room for an escape. But the only things present in the room were the table and the chair that I was sitting on. The now very battered up chair. I was practically in mental anguish. Mental and physical anguish, to be precise. I sighed and looked down at the paper. what caught my attention first was my hands. I was writing with my left hand but the strange thing is, the pen is in my right hand. And the second thing was what I had written. I had written 'WOLFE' 90 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment