WARNING!

THE VIDEO BAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THE VIDEO BAR MAY BLOCK SOME WORDS FROM POSTS. I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY THE VIDEOS AFTER READING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



Monday, November 29, 2010

Chapter 10: A Secret, Revealed

Chapter 10: A Secret, Revealed

" It's not possible!" I shouted, throwing the file at the glass. " You people are lying!" I shouted. " My life couldn't be a fake. I've been alive for 19 years! That can't be fake!" I shouted. I grabbed the chair and heaved it at the glass with all my might. A small crack formed on the surface. " Liars! You're all liars! This s*** you're showing me is a lie! My life is not a fake!" I said. I didn't care wether anyone heard me or not. I needed to shout. " Let me out so I can face you all!" I shouted. I grabbed the chair and hit the glass. The crack grew. I hit the glass again. Another crack. " I'll get you liars!" I shouted. Just then, Three men burst into the room. One of them held a syringe in one hand. The other two grabbed my arms and held on tight. " Let go of me!" I shouted. I struggled in the men's iron grips. The man with the syringe plunged the needle into my neck. Once he removed it, I felt unconsciousness begin to take over. For some reason, I laughed before collapsing to the floor.

I woke up in yet another white room. Only this one has A book case. I looked at my surroundings. There was one visible door on the wall in front of me. I was on a chair at a table and there were two windows. There was another pen and piece of paper on the table. Almost the same as the one in the other room. I picked up the pen with my left hand and made sure I was holding it in my left hand. Then, I started to write. I wrote 'escape' a few times but then, I started testing something out. I closed my eyes while writing for a few minutes. Then, I opened them. Once again the pen ends up in my right hand and a single word came after the escapes.Wolfe. I put down the pen and walked toward the door. I tried turning the doorknob, but it was locked. I noticed a camera in one corner of the room. I looked at it. " Keeping me down here against my will is a crime!" I said. Then I went back to the chair and sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment