WARNING!

THE VIDEO BAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THE VIDEO BAR MAY BLOCK SOME WORDS FROM POSTS. I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY THE VIDEOS AFTER READING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chapter 11: Deadly

Chapter 11: Deadly

The next few weeks later...
Ah, another day of mental anguish due to being kept underground against my will. On top of that, There's the fact about my existence. More stress there. It couldn't get any worse, could it? Wrong. It keeps getting worse with time. First of all, they drop the temperature to near freezing. Next, they remove certain privileges, such as privacy. One morning I wake up and find myself in the room, which is now loaded with cameras. Still not interesting? Well, here's the strange bit...

Yesterday...
Well, the thing they left here in this room was most probably for their entertainment. They left a knife here. A brand new, still unused knife. They probably want to see me commit suicide. Well here's what I'll do. I'll throw the knife out the window. I'm going to throw it out so that they won't be able to enjoy seeing me commit suicide. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll show them that I won't let them enjoy my pain. I won't!

Okay, so I didn't throw out the knife. Who cares? If I die, I'll just be nothing but a bloody stain on the Earth. No one will care. So maybe suicide will be an option.

That night...
Restless sleep. A night in prison is not as good as a night in the woods. Anyways, I couldn't sleep because I had one of the most confusing dreams in history. I couldn't make out what I actually dreamed about but, I'll tell you this: There was red, there was screaming, and there was laughter. Confusing, right? Well, you might be able to draw some conclusions from the next morning.

The next morning...
I heard a soft voice whispering my name. A woman's voice. The only thing that I could make out was my clothes. Splattered with blood. The voice whispered my name. Louder. " Oh God. Have I committed suicide and gone to heaven?" I said. A hard slap met my face. " Guess not." I said. Then my eyes focused. I was still in the room but there were other people in it. I saw Isabel standing over me. " Oh right, I died and went to Hell." I said plainly. Then I looked around. What met my eyes was horrific. There was blood everywhere. What was once a room with nothing but white has turned into a room with a huge pool of blood on the floor and blood smeared on the walls. What's worse, the blood on the walls was actually written letters. The blood on the walls had "WOLFE" written all over them . Then I noticed the knife in my hand. there was blood on it but there wasn't a single wound on my body. Then I noticed something else. I noticed the body. A dead man lay in the middle of the blood pool on the floor. His guts were ripped open and his face was skinned. Some of his fingers were cut off. Some of his body parts were actually boned. Some ribs and a femur were on another side of the room. And his brain... Ugh. Not a pretty sight. Some men were trying to zip up the body in a body bag. The men and women in the room stood over me, staring down at me. " Well congratulations. You've just booked yourself a nice, tight straight jacket." Said one of the men, frowning. " What? What did I do?" I said in confusion. " Apparently, you made one heck of a mess in here." Said another man. " No, no. That's an understatement. Apparently, You've made the worst out of a man than we could've ever done. You've made human mincemeat." Said Isabel. The words they said struck like lightning. " No, it can't be. I couldn't have murdered that man. You people fought me. You know that I can't land a decent fatal blow. Heck, I can't even make a burnt omelet. I couldn't have killed him." I said. " Videotapes can't lie." Said Isabel, holding up a security camera tape. " You are a menace! I have never seen such an atrocious act of violence caught on tape." said another man. " Okay, so here's how it goes. You go to a padded cell and we'll put you in a straight jacket. And you'll be unconscious when that happens." Said Isabel. Then she knocked me unconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment