WARNING!

THE VIDEO BAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THE VIDEO BAR MAY BLOCK SOME WORDS FROM POSTS. I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY THE VIDEOS AFTER READING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



Monday, November 29, 2010

Chapter 9: Howl Of The Wolf

Chapter 9: Howl Of The Wolf

Automatic writing. That's my only explanation for the paper I was writing on. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. But then another thought entered my mind. If it was automatic writing I should have been holding the pen in my left hand. As I pondered these thoughts, a hidden door was revealed on one of the walls. the door swung open and the girl walked in. " Wolfe." She said. " Isabel." I said. The door closed behind her. " I see you've been putting the chair to good use." She said, looking at the battered chair. " I've been using it on the glass. Don't tempt me to use it on you." I said. She laughed. " I doubt you'll be able to hit me with it." She said. " And another thing. My name's Andrew Graystone. Not Wolfe." I said. " Oh really?" She said, picking up the piece of paper. " What's this, then?" She said shoving it in my face. I shrugged. "Automatic writing?" I said. She smiled. " Well, your family records say no." She said. " What do you mean 'family records'?" I said. " According to our sources, the Graystones don't exist."
                                                                          * * *

" What? You're lying." I said.  " Why would I lie?" She said innocently. " I know what you're doing. You're toying with me. You're trying to drive me to near insanity. Well it won't work, b****!" I said. And as you might've expected I was slapped across the face again. " Here," She said, putting a file on the table. " Check it yourself." She said. Then, she left the room. I opened The file and looked inside. There was a copy of my birth certificate which was marked with various scribbles. It was a comparison between my certificate and a sample certificate. And surprisingly, all the signiatures on my birth certificate were identical to the sample which meant that the signiatures were fake. Then I took a look at another birth certificate belonging to Gregory Wolfe. It was partly burnt. Another strange thing. The recorded bed and room number are identical to my birth certificate. Not only that but the time and date of birth was identical. Then I took a look at a record of all inhabitants of the city before I was born. Not a single name said Graystone. There was, however, a Hank Wolfe and his wife, Audra Wolfe. according to another set of records, they had a son named Gregory Wolfe who supposedly died in a fire at the hospital. This made me draw one conclusion.
I am Gregory Wolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment