WARNING!

THE VIDEO BAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THE VIDEO BAR MAY BLOCK SOME WORDS FROM POSTS. I ADVISE THAT YOU PLAY THE VIDEOS AFTER READING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chapter 5: Trouble

Chapter 5: Trouble

30 men stood before me wielding all kinds of weapons but the one that made me worry was a baseball bat with nails in it. "Oh, so it's this bum again. Haven't you learned anything? Don't mess with us or," he  said as he snapped his fingers and when he did that, the other people raised their weapons. "We beat the lights out of you." as he said that, the men swung their weapons. I tried dodging the baseball bats and crow bars but some hit me in various places. I grabbed a baseball bat from one of them and swung it at the others. I was able to hit one of them, but the rest kept fighting like berserkers. Pretty soon I was on the ground cowering from their attacks. They hit hard but when I spotted an opportunity, I stood up and grabbed a crow bar to get them as far away as possible from me. When they stepped back, I spotted a way through the crowd and dashed for it. I was making a quick escape. I ran out of the park into the now empty and silent street. I kept running even though the men were far behind. I ran and didn't stop at my house. I ran away from everything, afraid that they would eventually find me. When I had reached an unfamiliar street I slowed down and stopped to observe my surroundings. The gangsters were definitely gone but now I had a different thing to worry about. Where am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment